This decorative energy-efficient vintage light bulb is designed with an intricate LED spiral filament that emit2100K light and evokes a nostalgic ambiance when placed in light fixtures where it is exposed, such as dining room chandeliers, or when it is used as a statement piece on its own. Place them above a kitchen island, insert them into light pendants and hang them above a bar, give a bedroom a cozy vibe, or use them anywhere you need a vintage touch. Your options are endless! Its amber glass housing mimics a traditional look and its 200-Lumen output creates a charming glow for a cozy atmosphere that draws people in.
1. Dimmable - Compatible over 95% dimmers, 0-100% full dimmable; led Edison light bulb is compatible with most dimmers
2. Flicker-Free - Eye Protection
3. High Color Rendering 95+
4. Soft Warm White 2200K-create a create warm, comfortable, and relaxed atmosphere
5. Long Lifespan: up to 25,000 hours
6. No shadow phenomenon
7. Energy-saving: Replace 40W Incandescent Bulb with 4W LED Bulb, Save over 90% on Electricity Bill of Lighting.
8. Installation: Simply screw these Edison LED bulbs into American standard E26(E27) base to get it to work.
9. Wide Application: Suitable for Metal Wire Cylinder Cage for Pendant Style Lamps, Black pendant lighting, wall sconces, indoor or outdoor home or commercial decoration, kitchen, living room, bedroom, bar, coffee shop, restaurant, etc.
10.Warranty:2-Year full warranty, our customer service will respond in 12-48 hours if you have any issues with the bulbs, and we will offer replacement bulbs or refund for any defects.
Since its very beginning, Brightorz is positioned to provide customers with high-quality products. Only when our products and services are the best can gain more trust from our customers. Taking this into consideration, we only follow the strictest standards to implement our quality agreements. First, we select stable and reliable material suppliers to select and test incoming materials such as power supply, blister, filament, etc.; secondly, we take corresponding measures to reduce the defect rate in each link of the production process, such as spot welding; let only highly skilled workers handle the most complicated brackets and welding; savvy workers operate key links, and conduct a second sampling and inspection of each semi-finished product; again, before leaving the factory, each product undergoes 8 to 10 hours of the aging inspection. Finally, we ensure the finest appearance of our product before packaging. By fully controlling all these processes, to guarantee our customers can receive the best products.